Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Stone Brewery

A national beer brand, that I'm sure you've seen in the grocery store, "Stone Brewery" is most popular for their Stone Pale Ale flagship beer.  Stone Brewery is rated as one of the best brewers in the USA & world by two largest beer enthusiast websites, RateBeer & BeerAdvocate.  Stone has been voted by the readers of Beer Advocate as the #1 Best Brewery all time ever, two years in a row.

Duane had visited the brewery previously with friends and insisted I visit upon our vacation to San Diego.  Boy, am I glad I visited.  This is by far the nicest beer brewery I've ever visited in my life....a delicious restaurant, so many beer choices on tap (4 pages on the menu), a plethora of outdoor seating, & gorgeous landscaping from ponds, bridges, to lush private areas to relax & enjoy your beer.











No comments: