Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A New Chapter.



Upon celebrating my birthday this year, I decided to make a list of things to do more frequently in this next 'chapter' of my life.  I feel like everyone makes New Year's Resolutions, that usually fall by the wayside in about one month, which I'm totally guilty of falling into that crowd.  So I decided, as of this year, no more New Year's Resolutions that are completely unattainable, but instead, I've created myself a list of goals for each "New Chapter" in my life.  

For me, this year especially, my list is comprised of 'fun activities' that will enhance my daily life.  I think this is such a fun idea & so far, I've done a pretty good job at incorporating this list into my life. 

Chapter 27 'fun things':
1. Frequently picnic during summer/fall
2. Wear more colorful clothing
3. Send more cards
4. Bake more desserts from scratch
5. Breakfast in bed at least 2x a month
6. Take a cooking class
7. Visit more breweries & vineyards
8. Play guitar
9. Volunteer more frequently


Hopefully this inspires you to do the same.  Life is too short, so why not start incorporating things you really want 'to-do' into your routine & life now?  Even if your birthday has already past, it's never too late to start!

No comments: