Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Darling custom new-parent gift


As I've entered my late-20's it seems that more of my friends are deciding to start their families & have little ones.  Who's up next on-deck? This is such an exciting time (for them & for me)! Gosh, I just gush when holding ittie-bittie little ones... which makes my job as a Newborn Photographer so enjoyable & fulfilling. 

With that being said, I always try to find practical, but thoughtful gifts for close family & friends.  I've found a new favorite product that I'm certain some of the soon-to-be parents in my life will be receiving from The Lawson's as a baby gift! 

It's just too cute & every nursery would look darling with a customized birth print. Contact the artist here & send them the babies birth info & then purchase a frame for the new parents to hang in the nursery :)  

xx,
Colleen 



No comments: