Monday, February 11, 2013

small things.

Last week was a busy, but enjoyable week. We hosted a couple of guests that were in town visiting, went to the Ed Sheeran concert, celebrated our friend Grant's 30th birthday with a huge bash of about 40 friends, & we finally found a church on Sunday that we can call our own.  This week I have multiple appointments on the calendar, but I'm focusing on Valentines Day being only a few days away. I have a few fun surprises for my hubby, that I'm sure he's going to love. 


My small things from last week (left to right)

{ Enjoying sushi at Hapa Sushi in downtown Denver. Going forward it'll be my go-to local spot. }

{ A night of good music and quality time with my husband is a date night that is hard to beat.  If you haven't had the chance to listen to Ed Sheeran (he performed at the Grammy's on Sunday night) you're missing out; definitely check out his website. }

{ Our family obsession with Chipotle, lead us to the original location in downtown Denver where all the magic first happened.  It used to be the business space of a bakery, until opening up in 1993 as the first "Chipotle Mexican Grill". }

{ A box of dark chocolate sea salt caramels from locally & family owned Dietrich Chocolates & Expresso, as a 'just because'. } 


xx
Colleen 

No comments: