Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Love covers on a Tuesday.

I've been listening to some great cover songs, all about 'love' in it's various forms. If you are itching to listen to a new music artist and haven't heard of one listed below, why not check them out? Perhaps you'll find a new 'go-to' favorite cover love-song on your ipod.  

My Top 3: Ellie Goulding (#6), Birdy (#7), & James Vincent McMorrow (#1).



Links can be found below to each song. 
01: higher love - james vincent mcmorrow
02: you belong to me - carla bruni 
03: true colors - ane brun
04: make you feel my love - adele
05: dance me to the end of love - the civil wars
06: your song - ellie goulding
07: skinny love - birdy
08: a case of you - james blake
09: you can close your eyes - brooke fraser & william fitzsimmons
10: addicted to love - florence + the machine


No comments: