Monday, February 11, 2013

Interior 'Design Seeds'

I love when I recently move, or get to redecorate a room in my home for a fresh interior update.  What a better excuse for a fresh layer of paint, new artwork, and to go shopping for home accessories to match.  A girlfriend of mine, who is such a swanky decorator and interior design queen, introduced me to a company called 'Design Seeds'.  Essentially, you go to their website and sign up to receive weekly emailed notifications of color pallets for decorating.  Their inspiration is always a foundation of a portrait-artwork and then the color scheme is generated from that original inspiration.  Such a cool interior design concept.  Here are a few examples from the emails I've received in previous weeks.  Sign up by clicking the link: Design Seeds








The color pallet below just takes me to another place. It exudes a soothing and refreshing atmosphere, where I feel like I would never want to leave a room decorated in this spa-like color scheme. 


No comments: