Thursday, January 3, 2013

A new year, calls for a new agenda!

For most of us, the new year indicates a time to get back on track from our Holiday vacation—committing ourselves to a new workout routine, checking off the list of places to travel, events to attend, & books to read.  To conquer all of the above, you're going to need a new agenda to assist in organizing your busy daily schedule. 


Last year, my husband purchased me the Tiffany's Agenda for a surprise stocking stuffer, which is a perfect size to fit into every sized handbag that I carry (small-medium-large), but I quickly realized, that it just wasn't big enough for all the items I consider a necessity to write down for my weekly reminders.  If you find yourself not scribbling up everyday in your agenda with reminders (like 'me'), then this planner is chic, fashionable, & in my opinion, 'perfect' for you!  Surprisingly too, it's not that expensive for the Tiffany's brand, as we all know how pricy designer planners can get... but it's worth every penny if it keeps you organized and sane throughout our hectic daily lives! 


          (My planner from last year. Tiffany Planner)


Here are a few other options that I personally 'love' & are some of my personal favs if you're in the market for a new agenda. 





(Customizable Leather Journal. GOOP Leather Journal)






No comments: