Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Love, Laughter, & Leisure! As 2013 just approached, I thought it would be a good time to begin my first personal blog, centered around things that I love, and sharing them with other people.  I'm a lover of – fashion, food, photography, entertaining, interior design, music, & travel, so expect to find a vast array of those topics here. 

Why name my blog Love, Laughter, & Leisure? Those are the three key foundations in which I live my life by... call it a 'motto' per se, but to me, those three ingredients make me the person I am today :) 

I'm a firm believer that even the simplest of things can resonate in a much bigger way.... so hopefully I can inspire, if not only a handful of my readers, to try something new.  Whether that be traveling someplace they've never been, wearing an outfit that's out of their comfort zone, or simply just trying a new recipe for dinner one night.  All will deem success in my eyes! I want people’s experience here to be rewarding – light, fun, and a nice break from their day-to-day lives. 

xo,
Colleen



No comments: