Saturday, January 12, 2013

it's the small things.

The weekend has finally approached. Since our move late December, my husband & I have been filling our weekends full of exploring the Denver-Boulder area, stuffing our stomach's full of good cuisine, trying out the plethora of beer breweries in the area (we've moved to the haven of beer-country in the USA), shopping around at all the new boutiques and one-of-a-kind stores, & trying to stay warm in the midst of it all!

This weekend, I'm sure will be no exception. I must admit, I am really looking forward to a relaxed low-key Sunday evening; I plan on baking some cookies & watching the Golden Globes.  

Here are my 'small things' this week that I love & wanted to share. I hope you have a fabulous weekend. 

xx,
Colleen 

{ Last year Yankee Candle introduced a line called Pure Radiance for their large candles. I love the sleek look of the jar & it's made with a custom soy-wax blend for a longer burning time of 140 hrs. They are launching a new Pure Radiance Candle in the next few months that has a wood-crackling wick & I'm super excited to get one as soon as they are launched. As for now, I'll enjoy my new 'grapevine' scent that is roaming throughout the house and giving a refreshing smell. } 

{ My new fun selection of boot socks, I picked up at my local J. Crew. I love that in the midst of winter, once you take off your boots, a fun pop of color & design is hidden underneath. } 

{ Enjoying a beer with my husband at Boulder's local Avery Brewery Tap Room.  Our beers of choice were Ellie's Brown Ale & a Chocolate Mint Stout. }

{ My new J.Crew peach-nude colored bangle }

No comments: