Friday, January 11, 2013

Free People.

Clothing:
Free People has always been and remains to be one of my favorite designers.  As I was recently looking through their January catalog, I can admitingly say, I wanted every styled outfit in it. I'm beyond stoked to have moved to a city where there are 3 Free People stores & one happens to be in downtown Boulder, which is extremely close to my abode.

Here are a few of the January looks I love.... I'm tempted on purchasing the open back white dress today (very bottom).  It'll be such a fresh fun day-time look for Spring! All looks & styles can be found at Free People

Hair:

At least once a week, I go to FP's Fashion Blog because it's loaded with tutorials where they have helpful fashion friendly videos on hair, nails, makeup, styling, and just about anything else!  Here's a hair-style I wanted to share, that is not only 'FP helmet friendly' but 'winter hat friendly'.  I'll be styling my hair like this soon for my next trip out to the ski-slopes, so I'll be sure to share a few photographs with you in the coming weeks!



*I'm a maxi gal... & this is a beautiful colorful floral rendition* 






**Absolutely in-love **


No comments: