Friday, January 11, 2013

A well-groomed gentleman

Time has been flying so far in 2013! It's almost mid-January, which means we only have one month until Valentines Day.  I always like to start brainstorming what to get as a gift for my husband in mid- January, that way I'm not a stressed last minute shopper. Shopping for men can be so stressful.... what do they 'need vs. want'?

I recently read an article stating the majority of American men polled for a Valentines Day survey prefer 'grooming items', as a top 3 category choice of what to get them, so below you can find a Grooming Gift Guide of items I think every guy would love this year.    

Next week, I'll be making another V-day gift guide including a few electronics, luxury items, & simple-thoughtful items that every guy needs. I hope you find these suggestions helpful! 





















1) The Art of Shaving Gift Set (Art of Shaving: $60.00)
2) Armani Code Cologne (Sephora or Department Stores: $60.00)
3) Sterling Silver Shaver & Badgers Hair Brush (One Kings Lane: $90.00 $51.00)
4) Andrew Marc Lindburgh Traveling Kit (One Kings Lane: $95.00 $45.00)
5) Royce Leather Aristo Mini-Manicure Set (Brookstone: $29.50)

No comments: