Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cozy & Comfy in the Cold

As the temperatures drop below freezing outside, the last thing I want to do is to not be cozy & comfy while running my weekend errands in the bitter cold. Here are two similar styled suggestions of outfitting options of how to obtain a fashionable in-style look, while being comfy.  The key for me this winter has been warm leggings, oversized shirts/sweaters, with a scarf, and my boots.




Feature on 2 items above: 
If you don't own a pair of Minnetonka moccasins, I suggest adding them to your wish list & purchasing asap.  I've suggested them to many of friends (who all thank me) because they are so comfy, budget friendly, and warm for winter.  I love mine so much, I purchased a slate grey pair as another color option.



To my surprise, Marc by Marc Jacobs has partnered up with Incase to create iPhone cases. If you haven't had the opportunity yet to purchase an Incase cover, I suggest it (coming from a girl that drops her phone quite frequently; whoops!).  Incase truly does a great job when it comes to durability + being fashion savvy.  I've had my fair share of 'fashion savvy' iphone cases from Lilly Pulitzer to Kate Spade & this one surpasses them all. 


 Not loving the red holiday color above? 
 ( Here's a similar style in Rose. She Inside Rose Snowflake Sweater $32.26 )
OASAP Sweater $52.00, Steve Madden Boots  $100.00, Michael Kors Clutch $98.00 )

No comments: