Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter Purse Essentials

Purse dump! Oh' no... every girls worst nightmare!  Or maybe just mine...  I seem to keep way too many items in my purse as a 'just in case', from receipts, to coupons I may need, to invitations/cards with event info, to name a few. I have decided in 2013, I'm going to stick with the basics and my absolute essentials that I can't live without.  I'm sure other things will end up inside my handbag as well, but I wanted to share my 'top 5'.  

My top 5 items this Winter:
1. Earmuffs: Why waste your time you spent styling your hair with a winter toboggan that will ruin it in minutes? Earmuffs prevent that scenario, while keeping you warm.  Similar style Nordstrom Black Ear Muffs

2. Lip Balm: Seal & protect your lips with SUGAR by Fresh 

3. Wallet: The favorite wallet I own is Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet.    On a budget & don't want to splurge, but you like the chocolate leather & the all around zip? Check out Fossil Explorer Wallet

4. Perfume: So handy to have a fresh fragrance touch-up available at all times of the day. Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball Perfume 

5. House Key: Something you use at least once a day, should be feminine, fun, & practical! A key that isn't the 'standard shape, color, size' is surely to speed things up when you're getting in the house & also allow for a bit of fun flare to your key ring.  Home Depot House Key 



(Kate Spade purse shown above. Similar Style Grove Court Thea in Black/White 

No comments: