Monday, January 14, 2013

Tighten & Firm-up with Copper

Vogue recently released it's top 2013 beauty-health items to look out for in the coming year. After reading about one particular product, it has shot straight up to the top of my list as an item to purchase this coming week. 

Skin care's latest star..... Copper. Frequently used to help skin heal post-treatment, it has long been linked to improving elastin—those cross-hatched fibers that give skin its structure and allow it to literally bounce back. 

Thanks to a tiny new molecule in Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream, copper can now penetrate the skin’s layers more deeply, to get the job done faster. Did I mention it’s an antioxidant, too?

This item is a no-brainer for me & my next trip to the mall will include it.  From my great aunts, grandmother, mother, sister, to me, I've been told by multiple family generations to start protecting and treating my skin while I'm young.  It's never too early to start, as I started using Lancome's RENERGIE Anti-Wrinkle Cream in my early 20's and still use it daily.  I think my new found plan, is to continue using my preferred Lancome product (above) in the morning prior to putting on my make-up (like I've done for years) and use the Kiehl's product nightly. 


Benefits from the Kiehl's Website: 
• This skin fortifying anti-wrinkle cream, with a powerful combination of micronutrients, Copper PCA and Calcium PCA
• Significantly reduces wrinkles, smoothes skin texture and minimizes pores
• Clinically shown to improve elasticity by 32%
• High level broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. SPF 30.


   

No comments: